Home > Forum > How do I fuck christian girls?

Login

Advertisement

How do I fuck christian girls?

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 2:20 AM

Like the ones that don't drink. You the saying "if she smokes she pokes"? Well it's like the opposite with not drinking. Fucking nutty ass fairy tales.

hash-is-gay

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 2:29 AM

Edited Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 2:30 AM

well, you'll need to "sociopath it up", and pretend to believe and follow the stuff they buy into. this means going to church with her to get the poon. this will be a long, painful process, but with good acting and persistence, she should eventually cave.

another way would be to try to convert her to the dark side (atheism) where it's a (lol) non stop orgy. this may be the better approach with girls who have an axe to grind with their parents.

plurry

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 2:38 AM

Going to church is not worth it. I'm just looking for like a good "date" or whatever. Like I'll probably have to douche it up a little, be romantic or some shit. I don't wanna spend a lot of time with it since I can't date people who buy too much into that shit. Also I think it'd be hot to fuck a christian girl next to my fatty bad religion crossbuster poster.

hash-is-gay

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 2:39 AM

Edited Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 2:39 AM

most christians don't read the bible, so tell her that there's an obscure passage in the back somewhere that says it's alright as long as you shower afterwards

or you can always go the route that it doesn't count if it's in the butt

Margin Walker

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 2:39 AM

I like the way you think.

hash-is-gay

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 3:18 AM

See Cruel Intentions

anfernee

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 9:42 AM

Edited Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 9:43 AM

It goes like this....

The Bible says thinking about something is as bad as doing it. So, if you've all ready thought about sex, you might as well have it.

ZT Spice

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 7:30 PM

BIBLICALLY!

Jaffa Cakes

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 7:47 PM

Watch The Ten Commandments with her, that'll get her horny.

perulovesyou

Thursday, January 17, 2008 at 5:46 PM

lawrence of arabia....so hot right now.

he was like jesus' brother, right? or is that moses?

lexieho

Thursday, January 17, 2008 at 5:50 PM

Totally talked about him in Class today. We were talking about how the muslims kicked our ass until they got owned by the mongols.

derekho

Home > Forum > How do I fuck christian girls? ~ ~ Post a Follow-Up