Home > Forum > HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT EATING CUNT LICKING NIGGERS!!!!!1111...

Login

Advertisement

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT EATING CUNT LICKING NIGGERS!!!!!1111 (Anderson)

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 1:38 PM

assuming that this is Anderson: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=28545515

(i don't see why anyone would fake an anderson myspace.)

a few days ago, after a long time of trying to add anderson to my friends list he finally added me. so the next day i sent him a message where we first exchanged words:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Sep 2, 2006 9:59 PM

so why did you say yes?
Date: Sep 4, 2006 10:49 PM

Yes to what?
Date: Sep 4, 2006 10:52 PM

Just saw what you were talkin about. I did not say yes. Not sure how that happened. I hate myspace and must have 0 friends. Also, I have no idea who you are.
Date: Sep 6, 2006 4:34 PM

ok, but now you have lou as a friend.
i'm just wondering, why have you been so quiet lately? and playing very little drops? i think that you are the highlight of the show. it's not like Stryker is helping.
how permanent is he anyway? why do you have a myspace if you hate it? sorry, but that show loves mystery.
Date: Sep 6, 2006 11:39 PM

I have Lou as a friend because I've decided it would be better to have 1 dog as a friend rather than 0 friends. I'm also very attracted to the small thing. I have not been playing drops or speaking because I have been told not to but yet again by the higher ups. The drops that I do play are not allowed and I may pay one of these nights, but I just can't help myself sometimes.Thanks for the ass kissing though. Not sure how perm Stryker is. I have a myspace, because I think it's funny to hate it and have no friends while everyone else is trying to have half the free world as a friend.
Date: Sep 7, 2006 1:29 PM

What? Ass kissing? Me? maybe just a little... but it's sincere. i swear. but you do have to admit the show hasn't exactly been a euphoria of jokes and entertainment since adam left. And now the “higher ups” won’t let you play drops? The conclusion is obvious. There is no god. And I’m sure plenty of others would agree.
I’m guessing Adam won’t be coming for a visit anytime soon. Westwood one seems to wanna to pretend he’s dead. Do you even have any of his old drops anymore? Well anyway, you are probably at work now. (based on previous sent times)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

that was the last message. i saw that he has logged in, so i know that he has read it. bastard.
well anyway, it doesn’t seem that Stryker is "perm" so that's good news. and why he has been quiet. i think i may of pissed him off with that last message. oh well.
unless that isn't anderson but some psychotic loon.

Bears attack!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 2:14 PM

If the 'higher ups ' wont let Anderson play drops we must assume they have now idea that the show was ever much more than a mere sexual help show - that it was a tards playground and Adam was the ringmaster and Anderson and his drops were a safety net to protect us from occasional blowhardism or to put some light into darkness.

AceRockollaisAce

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 3:39 PM

WHY ARE THEY MAKING LOVELINE SUCK?!? I'M USING NETSCAPE 4.78.

zt-in-hell

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 5:03 PM

real nice posting anderson's private e-mail to you here.
now he's never going to respond to any of us again, EVAR!

plurry

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 5:28 PM

Now that I think about it, the higher-ups probably love the drops and Anderson is just trying to keep his street cred.

zt-in-hell

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 6:50 PM

"real nice posting anderson's private e-mail to you here.
now he's never going to respond to any of us again, EVAR!"

i thought about that (not really) and it's not like i posted his dick size.

Bears attack!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 6:59 PM

oddly, that would have been less of a travesty.

plurry

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 7:34 PM

I'm sure Anderson was aware that his comments would/might be made public.

TortillaFactory

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 7:56 PM

maybe he was wasted when he responded and said too much.

plurry

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 8:11 PM

Edited Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 8:11 PM

Maybe he was wasted? If this is indeed Anderson posting, there is no maybe.

Beat It!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 9:24 PM

Sounds like him, but seems odd he would post any pictures of himself if he really hated MySpace. Also, Radiohead is not his song on the site.

Pearly Penile Papules

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 10:45 PM

he seems to send messages during loveline. it seems unlikely he would be wasted at that time. he sounds sober. unless we never heard him sober.

i don't want to push it by making him prove it's him. he's rather reticent as it is. the only logical this to do is to find out where he lives and stalk him.

Bears attack!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 10:53 PM

hold on....what? how long has it been "dysentery", not "dysentary"

I feel so unschooled

Robots Rule

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 11:01 PM

he seems to send messages during loveline. it seems unlikely he would be wasted at that time.

nope. he never does the show wasted, EVER!

he sounds sober. unless we never heard him sober.

you've come up with an interesting idea worthy of consideration.

plurry

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 at 12:50 AM

I hope Anderson gets a lot of tail on account of doing loveline, he deserves it.

zt-in-hell

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 at 1:37 AM

I imagine Anderson always mad at the female poon whenever he's gettin laid.
"Why do you have to make me feel so good pussy, why?!"

Then he nuts.

rAnCIDsICk@!!!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 at 12:19 PM

I'm pretty sure that's the real Anderson because he used to be friends with phone screener Bryan. BTW, Anderson what's up with that CineBeat profile?

hash-is-gay

Thursday, September 14, 2006 at 1:22 AM

I miss Anderson--I wish he was on the ACS.

Pearly Penile Papules

Thursday, September 14, 2006 at 5:06 PM

I still miss engineer Mike.

anobody

Thursday, September 14, 2006 at 6:16 PM

That wasn't Mike Dooley was it? I remember him from when I used to listen to Leykis. I heard Adam refer to him before on Loveline. Was he before Anderson?

Pearly Penile Papules

Thursday, September 14, 2006 at 6:45 PM

Yeah, it was Mike Dooley. He was not only the engineer for Loveline, but also the photographer that took the B&W pictures of Adam and Drew with some of the guests that you can see on some of the older fan sites. He trained Engineer Anderson and let him do the show solo the night Pennywise took the studio hostage in '98. Also he was known as the "One Nut Wonder".

drakeguy19

Thursday, September 14, 2006 at 6:57 PM

Yeah that's what I thought. So when did Dooley quit doing Loveline altogether? I don't think I ever heard any Loveline shows when he was the engineer.

Pearly Penile Papules

Friday, September 15, 2006 at 8:02 PM

Mike Dooley quit Loveline when he went to go produce Tom Leykis' show. I believe it was Jan. 1, 1999.

drakeguy19

Saturday, September 16, 2006 at 1:12 AM

I'm quickly becoming a Lykis fan recently. I hardly hear it because I'm usually asleep, but when I do, it's the bomb.

rAnCIDsICk@!!!

Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 3:36 AM

I actually quit Loveline in June of 1999. I had worked on the show for 4 1/2 years and needed a change. I was working from 11AM to midnight (working simultaneously for both Leykis and Loveline) and it was just too much. I ended up leaving Leykis in October 2000 for a gig with GSN (Gameshow Network), and I'm actually still there, in addition to doing some freelance audio work. Not much to do with radio anymore, but working for live TV is just as much fun.

"Engineer Mike" Dooley
myspace.com/mikerdoo

engineermike

Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 3:39 AM

And P.S. - I was the one working the night Fletcher locked himself in the studio with Adam and Drew! It was one of my last nights there...then I got to introduce the band with Adam and Drew onstage at the Weenie Roast that year. Fletcher still scares the shit out of me though.

engineermike

Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 4:37 AM

BUMP

This fella deserves a star when he posts.

Round Eye

Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 11:37 AM

you're right, he does.

SV - prove you care and star engineer mike.

Engineer mike - do you have any of the old shows recorded?

ZT-In-Thought

Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 3:39 PM

Edited Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 3:40 PM

Mike why don't you add Dr. Drew as a friend on your MySpace?

myspace.com/drdrewloveline

And GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!

John Lennon

Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 4:59 PM

Iirc, blacks are not known for giving oral on women.

Here ya go bears attack.

striker

Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 5:39 PM

you're right, he does.

SV - prove you care and star engineer mike.

Mos Def.

anobody

Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 6:13 PM

i miss robots rule, she was pretty cool.

lexieho

Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 10:17 PM

i don't miss that ho. she's nuttin' but trouble.

plurry

Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 10:19 PM

^ skankhoes have feelings too. i think she may be lurking. or maybe she finally completed the prophecy and killed herself, and her spirit went into zona.

lexieho

Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 10:29 PM

This might explain why Zona's been gassy the last couple of days.

anobody

Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 10:33 PM

ZT keeps feeding zona red bull. this is why she is gassy.

plurry

Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 10:49 PM

Ah.... that might also explain why her heart rate is above 5 beats per minute.

anobody

Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 11:01 PM

You check her heart rate often?

Kevin U.

Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 11:09 PM

With animals, it's best to do it anally.

ZT-In-Thought

Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 11:12 PM

^ i read that as "With animals, it's best to do it anually." and i thought, ZT really isn't funny anymore. then i re read it and shat myself.

lexieho

Friday, February 9, 2007 at 5:01 AM

I have a couple "choice" shows on CD...the guy who banged his dog (for sure), and I think the infamous Fletcher show...with profanity. I have a crapload of pictures that I should post too. Lots of me-with-famous-people shots. Some cool, some I barely remember. BTW, I'm glad Stryker got the gig...he's a great guy. Just like when Adam took the show from Riki, it has changed. Better or worse? Neither...just different. The show will be around for 20 more years and will change a little every time. Maybe one of Drew's kids will take it over someday, huh?

engineermike

Friday, February 9, 2007 at 5:05 AM

Thanks for the heads-up for Drew's space. I don't seem to spend enough time on myspace.

engineermike

Friday, February 9, 2007 at 5:22 AM

I'm glad Stryker got the gig...he's a great guy. Just like when Adam took the show from Riki, it has changed. Better or worse? Neither...just different. The show will be around for 20 more years and will change a little every time. Maybe one of Drew's kids will take it over someday, huh? —engineermike

You'd probably know better than I would -- how many markets was Loveline syndicated in when Riki was hosting the show? How many markets was Loveline syndicated in when Adam left the show?

To me, it's about getting out the "Loveline Philosophy," and I just don't think Stryker communicates it as well as Adam. I also have to believe Stryker had something to do with the DAG ban on the show.

I have a couple "choice" shows on CD...the guy who banged his dog (for sure), and I think the infamous Fletcher show...with profanity. I have a crapload of pictures that I should post too. Lots of me-with-famous-people shots. Some cool, some I barely remember. —engineermike

Would love to get the shows and see the pictures! Please post them soon, lots of people here willing to provide space to host them if that's an issue.

ZT-In-Thought

Friday, February 9, 2007 at 1:05 PM

Yeah, the "James" and "Butch"(?) call! I think Butch was the dog's name, something odd like that. I remember Drew or Adam said he should wear a condom and producer Ann got so pissed!!!!

John Lennon

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 3:38 AM

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 10:23 PM

Kevin U has some hip-cool handwriting.

ZT-In-Thought

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 10:25 PM

I don't trust any guy whose handwriting you can actually read or who has a cool signature like that.

It's just not right.

anobody

Monday, March 17, 2008 at 1:32 AM

PLURRY, WHAT HAPPENED?

ZT Spice

Monday, March 17, 2008 at 2:40 AM

he got intimate with 5 chicks analy

whoisnumbaone

Monday, March 17, 2008 at 3:25 AM

that note was with the tapes.

plurry

Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 2:06 AM

Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 12:31 AM

please kill yourself before reviving shit threads like this again

jizzgrenade

Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 2:42 PM

Considering it had been a week since anyone posted in it, maybe it's time for your to call Dr. Kevorkian.

ZTgeist

Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 11:54 PM

Edited Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 11:56 PM

k, this could just be because of my slow, drawn out paxil withdrawal making me emotional, but here's my angry response

hey fucktard, if it weren't for you're dumb ass, we wouldn't have had the n-word back on our god damn list of new threads in the first place. you already stink up the forum by posting comics that are so incredibly stupid that some people actually assume you're the one making them. it's not a good enough sign to you that you're like 2 for 8000000 with getting "lol"s from people?

you can be funny sometimes, you're not as big of a tard or douche as a fair number of TLCers, and you're probably even a half decent guy, which is far more than i can say about myself; but why the fuck did you post that here? i know you can argue for it's relevancy, because it shares the "shit eating" them, but that's only because the title had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the thread, aside from the "anderson" part. sadly, this is one of the funniest strips you have yet to post, and i probably would have lold if you had just put it in a new thread, a more recent thread, or a more fitting thread, but you ruined it by polluting the forum.

seriously, i understand that you want to share your comics, and i can accept that, but putting it in this thread really doesn't add to the humor. please please please just make a specific thread for the comics, and post in it whenever you find one you like.

i know i've been quite harsh here, and strayed from my original point, so to make it clear, hear is my complain.
not only does your post not add new content to the thread's topic of conversation, or address it, but it also happens to bring back a thread title that should never have been used in the first place.

jizzgrenade

Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 2:54 AM

does anyone here like the comics? it's just something we've learned to live with over the years. like GRIDS.

stellagold

Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 3:56 AM

Edited Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 4:02 AM

lol draaaaked

see this

anfernee

Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 5:23 AM

Edited Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 5:23 AM

I realize I said I was gonna let this thread die, but had to quote this:

so to make it clear, hear is my complain.

so many hl's, so little time

anfernee

Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 4:00 PM

jizz, you're protesting too much. ain't nothin' but a word.

plurryho

Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 5:28 PM

A friend of mine from Dharma Punx said he would never use the word again because it was like the three poisons (sometimes translated as greed, hate, and delusion) all rolled in to one word. The more I thought about it, the more I realized he had a good point. So, I stopped using it for that reason.

At the same time, I don't think that gives anyone the right to be language police. It's also weird to me that it seems to offend white kids from San Francisco the most, these days.

ZTgeist

Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 5:32 PM

so close to typing out the N word, copying, holding down cntrl V for a minute, and hitting "post message".

FOR THE LULZ!!!

plurryho

Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 5:42 PM

nigger is wrong. never, ever say nigger. nigga is cool tho. i ride or die for my niggas.

stellagold

Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 5:43 PM

the funny thing is jizzy-g listens to music wherein the n-word is said literally every other word.

/cue self-righteous spiel on how it's ok for black ppl.

stellagold

Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 10:42 PM

omg dude you are coming down from paxil? jesus, I hope you manage. withdrawling from celexa made me research it, and I found this article while researching it. btw, I went back on celexa, the withdrawl was just too bad. i'm going to try and taper over the next year or so.

http://www.citypages.com/2002-10-16/news/paxil-is-forever/

Masteel

Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 10:46 PM

ZT is a solid poster and a good guy. Your withdrawl is definitely making you bonkers dude. again, good luck with it, it's going to be a fucking hell ride.

Masteel

Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 11:08 PM

Thanks brotha. :)

ZTgeist

Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 11:32 PM

ZT......I don't see you taking cheap shots at me. You are too good for that. I am starting to think you may have bigtime status.

I will keep my eye on you.

I am expecting great things.

jjbot

Monday, February 7, 2011 at 5:57 PM

Edited Monday, February 7, 2011 at 6:06 PM

the funny thing is jizzy-g listens to music wherein the n-word is said literally every other word.

/cue self-righteous spiel on how it's ok for black ppl.

lol very valid point. first of all, i would not listen to a song or comedy routine that used the full n word.
secondly, i don't care if people say nigga, no matter what color their skin is, and i think people should definitely use their disgresion, but i think the notion that only black people can say it is stupid, that's called segregation. the "er" gives it such a different feeling and connotation, and i find it jarring, offensive, and awkward no matter who says it. there's a huge difference though. even i say nigga, a lot, but i don't mean "black person" when i say it, i just use it like "dude". hell, i even use it around my black friends, because they know the difference. i know it's sort of ridiculous that the two different spellings/pronunciations are so different in meaning, but i'm assuming it's pretty generally accepted. they've practically become two different words. this isn't a great analogy, but it's somewhat like how "guys" often means "people". like i could say "you guys crazy", or "you niggas crazy", i'm not referring to black people or men though.
i can't imagine that anybody would deny the difference.

omg dude you are coming down from paxil?
bleh yea. it's been losing its effectiveness, so im finally making my move. i'm tapering off my daily 40mg dose over 6 weeks, so it's not as bad as full blown withdrawal.

ZT is a solid poster and a good guy
i still don't feel like i have a very good feel for who he is as a person, but i think you're probably right. i alluded to him not being a horrible person, to him likely being a better person than i am, and that it was his post here (and kinda his cartoons) that i have a problem with.

and yea, i know it's ironic that by voicing my hatred towards the title, i've extended it's lifespan on the front page, but at least we're having a conversation here. if zt had posted a follow-up to the conversation in this thread, it wouldn't have been as bad in my mind. i was just really annoyed that there wasn't a good reason behind posting the comic in this particular thread. he just seemed to go really far out of his way to bring this thread back. he could have gotten his point, or comic, across just as effectively in another, less offensive thread.

jizzgrenade

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 12:39 AM

Good. Spend the rest of your life being annoyed. Spend days, weeks, months, or years being pissed off about a bumped thread on a forum with a racial slur in it and a comic that you didn't like--because it's obviously that fucking important.

ZTgeist

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 5:03 AM

TTSHGT

Dusty TheHick

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 5:06 AM

Hi Dusty!!!

acm

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 5:30 AM

*waves*

Dusty TheHick

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 5:58 AM

if you really want this thread to disappear, stop posting in it.

plurry

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 6:29 AM

i sometimes get bears attack confused with chief thunderbear....er...the dude who did the awesome cartoons.

Masteel

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 4:29 PM

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 5:11 PM

Thanks. Booze and violence seem to be working quite nicely for me. But I will look into that.

Sheena

Wednesday, February 8, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Do you think red ants call black ants niggers? Do polar bears call black bears niggers?

If I was a pure gold goldfish, would I call the white "goldfish" with the gold patches niggers?

The plastic castle is a surprize everytime.

Coconut ZT

Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I wish they could see us now, in leather bras and rubber shorts...

catloaf

Home > Forum > HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT EATING CUNT LICKING NIGGERS!!!!!1111... ~ ~ Post a Follow-Up